Animetotheextream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animetotheextream

ultamate anime sourse

HomeExtreame portalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» newbie from Georgia
KeiRika - R*k*'* H*u*t*d I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:04 am by foxfifi

» The New Generation of Pokemon
KeiRika - R*k*'* H*u*t*d I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:43 am by Satoshi Erika

» Who do you believe?
KeiRika - R*k*'* H*u*t*d I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:43 am by Satoshi Erika

» Completely Cracked MEP 1 Year Anniversary [ShanSato]
KeiRika - R*k*'* H*u*t*d I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:09 am by Satoshi Erika

» Pokemon - Miru by ~Satoshi Erika
KeiRika - R*k*'* H*u*t*d I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:19 am by Satoshi Erika

» Happy New Years [Moonlight Studios] MEP - NovelShipping
KeiRika - R*k*'* H*u*t*d I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:19 am by Satoshi Erika

» PokeHigurashi - Sinnoh Rika by ~Satoshi Erika
KeiRika - R*k*'* H*u*t*d I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:45 am by Satoshi Erika

» Relationships
KeiRika - R*k*'* H*u*t*d I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:07 am by Satoshi Erika

» Xmas - Christmas Kiss [SatoHika&KeiRika]
KeiRika - R*k*'* H*u*t*d I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:48 am by Satoshi Erika

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Clock
Affiliates

KeiRika - R*k*'* H*u*t*d

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Erika
Admin
Satoshi Erika

Location : I lived in Osaka City, Osaka Japan for 10 years and then moved to California in North America

KeiRika - R*k*'* H*u*t*d Empty
PostSubject: KeiRika - R*k*'* H*u*t*d   KeiRika - R*k*'* H*u*t*d I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:58 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGSZuQ9fOdo

♥️THIS VIDEO IS PURELY FAN-MADE AND IS IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH THE MUSICAL ARTIST OR ANIME COMPANY IN ANY WAY. I DO NOT CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF ANY ANIME SERIES, CHARACTER OR SONG USED IN IT.♥️

ღAnime: Higu
ღSong: H*u*t*d
ღEnding Clip: Higu Matsuri - Miotsukushi-hen
ღClips used: Kai OP, Rei OP, Higu 004, Higu 006, Higu 007, Higu 025, Kai 001, Kai 004, Kai 006, Kai 008, Kai 009, Kai 013, Kai 020, Rei 001, and a clip from Higu Matsuri - Miotsukushi-hen.
ღProgram: Sony Vegas 8.0

►Story
✖️ A gunshot is heard in the distance and Rika is devastated to find out that her savior that filled her with hope had died once more. The girl in result gives up on everything as she arrives in a new world. Though she is constantly haunted by his presence...especially since that world has him alive.

✖️She feels like he's watching her even though this boy doesn't have a clue about what happened with him and her in that other world.

✖️In the end...she decides to stop all this running away and fight on once more.

►Creator Comments:
✖️ Hehe. Another finished KeiRika vid so soon~

✖️ So yeah, I made first started this when I was all sad because of Yume Nikki's ending. It was so sad...after all that...man how depressing is that. Though...I'm with other people saying that it was just a dream, but we'll never know for sure...

✖️ Um...yeah enjoy the vid! Especially the Higurashi Matsuri clip at the end that I tried translating with the help of SummerchanX. Very Happy

ღ Ako Ay Iyo, Satoshi-kun~
Back to top Go down
http://katsu14.deviantart.com/

KeiRika - R*k*'* H*u*t*d
Page 1 of 1