Animetotheextream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animetotheextream

ultamate anime sourse

HomeExtreame portalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» newbie from Georgia
the bond between siblings I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:04 am by foxfifi

» The New Generation of Pokemon
the bond between siblings I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:43 am by Satoshi Erika

» Who do you believe?
the bond between siblings I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:43 am by Satoshi Erika

» Completely Cracked MEP 1 Year Anniversary [ShanSato]
the bond between siblings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:09 am by Satoshi Erika

» Pokemon - Miru by ~Satoshi Erika
the bond between siblings I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:19 am by Satoshi Erika

» Happy New Years [Moonlight Studios] MEP - NovelShipping
the bond between siblings I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:19 am by Satoshi Erika

» PokeHigurashi - Sinnoh Rika by ~Satoshi Erika
the bond between siblings I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:45 am by Satoshi Erika

» Relationships
the bond between siblings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:07 am by Satoshi Erika

» Xmas - Christmas Kiss [SatoHika&KeiRika]
the bond between siblings I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:48 am by Satoshi Erika

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Clock
Affiliates

the bond between siblings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Erika
Admin
Satoshi Erika

Location : I lived in Osaka City, Osaka Japan for 10 years and then moved to California in North America

the bond between siblings Empty
PostSubject: the bond between siblings   the bond between siblings I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:49 am

Once over 20000 (twenty million) years ago their was supposed to be a all powerful pokemon who was the god of all natural phinaminas. This pokemon was supposably disliked by the fire pokemon because he would never give them the power and respect they deserved. the water pokemon where trying to protect the ancient pokemon because he was very demanding of all other pokemon but the water spiecies because he would always stay underwater and protect the children of the sea. It is said that the ancient pokemon was locked up in an ancient scripture that only one pokemon could read.

One average morning in Kelpsy farm located in Sabation City. Calvin (a 12 year old boy also the hero) & his sister Amy (an average 13 year old girl who loves his brother very mutch and will do anything to help him in any way) woke up from their beds at 10:30 am."Change into some clothes,brush your teeth,and eat breakfast, I have a surprise for you"Yelled Will(their father).

"I wonder what dad wants"said calvin to himself. putting on his black tee shirt and black and red pants Calvinsays"am I getting a pokemon today?I wonder what pokemon he will give me?"as Calvin thought to himself while brushing his teeth.

"Maybe its the pokemon dad pomised us thee years ago"as Amy was sitting and thinking on her bed.

TO BE CONTINUED.............
Back to top Go down
http://katsu14.deviantart.com/
Satoshi Erika
Admin
Satoshi Erika

Location : I lived in Osaka City, Osaka Japan for 10 years and then moved to California in North America

the bond between siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: the bond between siblings   the bond between siblings I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:06 am

"Maybe its the pokemon dad pomised us thee years ago"as Amy was sitting and thinking on her bed. As Amy gazed at the cold floor she was wondering "if so I wonder what poke'mon Calvin will get?'' as she dresses in her longsleeve,white shirt and white and blue sweats she thinks "I wonder what dad wants."As she brushes her teeth she sees her brother sitting in the bathroom doorway "what are you doing?"she said.

"Nothing" Calvin said."I have been reading about a ancient poke'mon that in locked in a ancient scripture that a SABLEYE can read."Calvin said. "A Sableye huh?"Amy exclaimed. "Ok lets go down and meet dad"ordered amy.

Ok i've been catching pokemon around the area and i'm going to give you guys 2 of them here Calvin you get Blazikid and amy you get zitsus"Will said.
Back to top Go down
http://katsu14.deviantart.com/

the bond between siblings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animetotheextream :: > GFX/Fan Art :: Fan Art/ Fiction-
Jump to: