Animetotheextream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animetotheextream

ultamate anime sourse

HomeExtreame portalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» newbie from Georgia
ღ Katsu's Wishlist ღ I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:04 am by foxfifi

» The New Generation of Pokemon
ღ Katsu's Wishlist ღ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:43 am by Satoshi Erika

» Who do you believe?
ღ Katsu's Wishlist ღ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:43 am by Satoshi Erika

» Completely Cracked MEP 1 Year Anniversary [ShanSato]
ღ Katsu's Wishlist ღ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:09 am by Satoshi Erika

» Pokemon - Miru by ~Satoshi Erika
ღ Katsu's Wishlist ღ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:19 am by Satoshi Erika

» Happy New Years [Moonlight Studios] MEP - NovelShipping
ღ Katsu's Wishlist ღ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:19 am by Satoshi Erika

» PokeHigurashi - Sinnoh Rika by ~Satoshi Erika
ღ Katsu's Wishlist ღ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:45 am by Satoshi Erika

» Relationships
ღ Katsu's Wishlist ღ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:07 am by Satoshi Erika

» Xmas - Christmas Kiss [SatoHika&KeiRika]
ღ Katsu's Wishlist ღ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:48 am by Satoshi Erika

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Clock
Affiliates

ღ Katsu's Wishlist ღ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Erika
Admin
Satoshi Erika

Location : I lived in Osaka City, Osaka Japan for 10 years and then moved to California in North America

ღ Katsu's Wishlist ღ Empty
PostSubject: ღ Katsu's Wishlist ღ   ღ Katsu's Wishlist ღ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:27 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cunuzALrS8

Step One
#Make a video like this one. The video description should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love an icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
# If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
# Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in the video description so that the holiday joy will spread.

Step Two
# Surf around Youtube to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
# If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.

You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.

There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. You don't need to claim that you're doing something for someone-if they get more than one of something they wanted, fantastic! Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.

1. Keiichi/Rika [Higurashi no Naku Koro ni], Battler/Shannon [Umineko no Naku Koro ni], and Satoshi/Hikari [PM] AMVs/Doujinshi/Fanart/Fanfics. There's just not enough love for these couplings that I love. ♥️

2. To go to Japan~

3. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni English Visual Novel that Mangagamer is releasing soon... *w*

4. Pikachu merchandise // I'm always a Pikachu fanatic ♥️

5. To be able to go to Fanime 2010. @w@

6. To be able to cosplay as Shannon [Umineko no Naku Koro ni]

7. To be able to finish Fanart, MEPs, and AMVs! xD;;;

8. Amazon/Best Buy/Borders Giftcards ;3

9. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni manga and the rest of the anime. ♥️

10. To have a grand ol' Merry Christmas with friends and family~
Back to top Go down
http://katsu14.deviantart.com/

ღ Katsu's Wishlist ღ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum