Animetotheextream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animetotheextream

ultamate anime sourse

HomeExtreame portalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» newbie from Georgia
Pikashipping - I Love You Pika (HD) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:04 am by foxfifi

» The New Generation of Pokemon
Pikashipping - I Love You Pika (HD) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:43 am by Satoshi Erika

» Who do you believe?
Pikashipping - I Love You Pika (HD) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:43 am by Satoshi Erika

» Completely Cracked MEP 1 Year Anniversary [ShanSato]
Pikashipping - I Love You Pika (HD) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:09 am by Satoshi Erika

» Pokemon - Miru by ~Satoshi Erika
Pikashipping - I Love You Pika (HD) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:19 am by Satoshi Erika

» Happy New Years [Moonlight Studios] MEP - NovelShipping
Pikashipping - I Love You Pika (HD) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:19 am by Satoshi Erika

» PokeHigurashi - Sinnoh Rika by ~Satoshi Erika
Pikashipping - I Love You Pika (HD) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:45 am by Satoshi Erika

» Relationships
Pikashipping - I Love You Pika (HD) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:07 am by Satoshi Erika

» Xmas - Christmas Kiss [SatoHika&KeiRika]
Pikashipping - I Love You Pika (HD) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:48 am by Satoshi Erika

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Clock
Affiliates

Pikashipping - I Love You Pika (HD)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Erika
Admin
Satoshi Erika

Location : I lived in Osaka City, Osaka Japan for 10 years and then moved to California in North America

Pikashipping - I Love You Pika (HD) Empty
PostSubject: Pikashipping - I Love You Pika (HD)   Pikashipping - I Love You Pika (HD) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:11 am

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=086eD7PpgM4

♥️THIS VIDEO IS PURELY FAN-MADE AND IS IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH THE MUSICAL ARTIST OR ANIME COMPANY IN ANY WAY. I DO NOT CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF ANY ANIME SERIES, CHARACTER OR SONG USED IN IT.♥️

►A NekoPikachu Production
ღAnime: Dude if ya haven't heard of this anime then...you've been hiding under a rock..
ღMain Song: I Love You
ღEnding Clip: AG001 - A New Land!! A New Adventure!!
ღCouple: Pikashipping (Satoshi & Pika)
ღClips from: "Rival" Opening sequence, "OK" Opening sequence PV "Because the sky was there" ending sequence, "PokeSymphonic Medley" opening sequence, "Challenger" opening sequence, Move 2 Trailers, Movie 3 Trailers, Movie 8, Movie 10, PikaWinter Vacation I, Episode 14, Episode 039, AG001, AG147, DP033, DP072, DP074, DP078, DP085, DP086, DP089, DP093, and DP094.
ღTool Used: Sony Vegas Pro 8.0
ღLyrics: http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/maisonikkoku/sukisa.htm
ღHD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=086eD7PpgM4&fmt=22

►The Story:
✖️ Basically Satoshi reminisces on their time together and tells how much he loves Pika.

►Creator Comments:
ღ Kyah!! My first Pikaship AMV on Vegas!~

I've been meaning to do one for ages! My last one was, "Gomen Nasai, Pika" though that got taken down...a while back.

Well I experimented with a few new tricks here and there...I changed the part in the beginning with the closest things to ripples this time. xD

I hope the subtitles aren't too small since the last video had it so big. *shot* Stupid preview screens...

Enjoy everyone!

Oh and this is a Happy Birthday to my youtube friend SatoshiHyugas gift Very Happy

Ako ay Iyo, Satoshi/Shii-chan. ^w^
Back to top Go down
http://katsu14.deviantart.com/
Hussein Fatal
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hussein Fatal

PostSubject: Re: Pikashipping - I Love You Pika (HD)   Pikashipping - I Love You Pika (HD) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:54 am

Another video I already replied on MA, so I guess this one gets double kudos lol. Reminice about the good ol dayz with Satoshi and Pika again and again Cool Wink
Back to top Go down
mosher
Espada
Espada
mosher

PostSubject: Re: Pikashipping - I Love You Pika (HD)   Pikashipping - I Love You Pika (HD) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:45 pm

So many good old memories with Pikachu
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Erika
Admin
Satoshi Erika

Location : I lived in Osaka City, Osaka Japan for 10 years and then moved to California in North America

PostSubject: Re: Pikashipping - I Love You Pika (HD)   Pikashipping - I Love You Pika (HD) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:01 pm

Hussein Fatal wrote:
Another video I already replied on MA, so I guess this one gets double kudos lol. Reminice about the good ol dayz with Satoshi and Pika again and again Cool Wink

xD Yeah the good old days~ He cares a lot about Pikachu even willing to drown if it meant saving Pika.

Thanks for watching~
Back to top Go down
http://katsu14.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pikashipping - I Love You Pika (HD)   Pikashipping - I Love You Pika (HD) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pikashipping - I Love You Pika (HD)
Page 1 of 1