Animetotheextream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animetotheextream

ultamate anime sourse

HomeExtreame portalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» newbie from Georgia
The New Generation of Pokemon I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:04 am by foxfifi

» The New Generation of Pokemon
The New Generation of Pokemon I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:43 am by Satoshi Erika

» Who do you believe?
The New Generation of Pokemon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:43 am by Satoshi Erika

» Completely Cracked MEP 1 Year Anniversary [ShanSato]
The New Generation of Pokemon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:09 am by Satoshi Erika

» Pokemon - Miru by ~Satoshi Erika
The New Generation of Pokemon I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:19 am by Satoshi Erika

» Happy New Years [Moonlight Studios] MEP - NovelShipping
The New Generation of Pokemon I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:19 am by Satoshi Erika

» PokeHigurashi - Sinnoh Rika by ~Satoshi Erika
The New Generation of Pokemon I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:45 am by Satoshi Erika

» Relationships
The New Generation of Pokemon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:07 am by Satoshi Erika

» Xmas - Christmas Kiss [SatoHika&KeiRika]
The New Generation of Pokemon I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:48 am by Satoshi Erika

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Clock
Affiliates

The New Generation of Pokemon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Erika
Admin
Satoshi Erika

Location : I lived in Osaka City, Osaka Japan for 10 years and then moved to California in North America

The New Generation of Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: The New Generation of Pokemon   The New Generation of Pokemon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:44 am

Pokemon � 2nd Generation

�The year is 2008, and our cast of trainers all have a really bright future, Harrison is now the Indigo Champion and has now opened a unofficial gym in Littleroot Town. Brock is a successful Breeder and is now married with Suzy, another Breeder and resides in Pewter City�s newly opened Breeding Center. Richie is in charge of the Viridian City gym and is the world�s first multi type gym, May won all the contests and is opening a center to help out trainers who are trying to win contests, she is married with Brendan Birch, residing in Littleroot Town as well, Gary Oak is now the leading Professor in the Kanto Region after his grandfather�s death and of course, our couple that has been together for 11 years are now married, Ash Ketchum and Misty Ketchum, living peacefully in Pallet Town, with their little baby boy crying in the hands of that yellow Pikachu.� The Narrator started.

10 years later�

�C�mon Dad, I better not be late, It�s the last day of school and then I�m off to explore the world of Pokemon!� Kain Ketchum, He had the hair of his dad but the eyes of his mum, his skin color was his mum. Sleepily, Ash tossed his car keys to Misty, as Misty lead Kain to their hovering car, a Mclaren F-1, even though it was out in 1993, buying one of these cars is like buying love now, they had it upgraded to make it hover.

�So, how�s your relationship with Sara? Eh?� Misty asked annoyingly, looking at the mirror to check on her son.

�I don�t like her!� Kain shouted, blushing. Misty chuckled; this was the same situation she used to have with Ash. Kain looked out of the window, and saw a golden light flying through the sky; it looked a bit like a phoenix.
Within minutes, Kain was in the academy. Today was graduation day, Misty watched from a pod like chair.

�Now, may all students proceed to the Pokemon Training, Breeding, or Contest Stat raising section depending on what they want to be.� The PA called out.

Kain walked towards the Pokemon Training section. And saw Sara next to him.

�Hi Sara� you look very pretty today�� Kain said, blushing.

�Really? Thanks, hey I think you�ve got some skin allergy.� Sara rubbed some skin allergy cream on Kain�s cheek.
�Whoa, I must be dreaming�� Kain thought, this was the best feeling of his life; a girl that he likes is actually caring for him.

�Okay, that�s done,� Sara replied with a smile. �By the way, it�s Yuna�s birthday tomorrow, want to come shopping with me in Celadon City?�

�Uh� sure�� Kain replied. He walked towards the Pokemon training center in the academy and thought about his future, he would marry Sara and then they would have a son and- Kain bumped into a wall, and rubbed his head.

�Good Morning class!� The teacher yelled out.

�Good Morning Miss!� all the students went to a desk, Kain was sitting next to Sara today.

�Lucky me� Kain thought. Then the lesson went on, now it was battle time. Kain loved this bit.

�Go Pichu!� Kain yelled. The pre-evolution of Pikachu appeared, zapping across the 5-meter wide/long stadium.

�Thunder Shock!� Kain yelled. The Pichu zapped its enemy that was a Magby, knocking it down. Kain battled against the other students; soon it was the final battle in the mini competition. Kain was fighting Sara�

�Don�t play easy on me just because I�m a girl!� Sara yelled. She sent out her Azurill, the pre-evolution of Marill. Pichu jumped from the trainer perch and the stadium started to move. They were now in an official stadium. The floor was made of marble and it was painted to have a Pokeball print on the stadium.

�One on One Battle, no Time Limit, starts NOW!� The teacher shouted. Pichu quickly knocked Azurill off balance, Azurill took quick actions and swung its tail back tripping Pichu over.

�I guess I�ll have to use some elemental Attacks!� Kite shouted. �Pichu! Use Thunder Shock!� Pichu dash across the stadium, finding a good angle.

�Water Gun it before it has the chance to!� Azurill fired a beam of water at it�s yellow opponent, the Pichu was soaked, and was about to charge a Thunder Shock.

�Stop!� Kain yelled. But it was too late, Pichu had already started, and had shocked himself because water and electricity don�t mix, Pichu fell on the ground weakened.

�And the winner is, Sara!� The teacher yelled out. All the girls in the crowd cheered her on, Kain walked down silently; tears began to form in his eyes, as they fell onto his black t-shirt with KAIN printed in yellow letters. Sara walked over, and caught Kain�s attention.

�Hey, you were pretty good, why don�t we travel together on a Pokemon Journey?� Sara asked. Kain was surprised; he didn�t feel like admitting defeat now, in fact, he was actually happy.

�Sure!� Kain replied. Sara smiled and pushed Kain towards the door.

�Mum! Guess what?� Kain shouted as he returned home with his dad.

�What?� Misty replied, chopping some carrots on the chopping board.

�Sara asked me to see if I can join her on a Pokemon Journey!� Kain shouted, sliding down the banister while talking.

�So, you got into a little relationship with your girlfriend?� Misty asked annoyingly.

�Forget about it�� Kain sat down on the couch and yelled. �TV On!� and the blank screen came to life, showing a news reporter pointing to a new sighting of Ho-oh.

�Strange� I saw that bird before�� Kain said silently, next to his dad.

�Ah! This is going to mark the beginning of your journey Kain, let you on a little secret.� Ash closed onto Kain�s ear, and began to whisper a few sentences.
Kain put on his shoes and went out of the door; his dad�s Pikachu was following him, protecting him from any wild Pokemon.

�Hmm� dad saw a Ho-oh in the beginning of his journey, and this would be marking the beginning of his journey, was this some kind of thing passed down on the Ketchum family?� Kain muttered quietly. He turned his head around to see Sara.

�Hey Kain!� Sara shouted. Kain began to walk to the bus station with Sara following behind. Azurill sat on her lap on the bus trip and Kain sat next to her with Pikachu and Pichu playing with Azurill. Then the bus stopped.

�A Pokemon is blocking the way on the road, will all passengers please leave.� The PA alarmed. Kain and Sara along with the Pokemon walked out of the bus, and saw a giant serpent-like Pokemon. Kain immediately realized it. It was his dad�s first actual trouble in being a Pokemon Trainer. He looked at a Poliwag nearby and threw a spare Pokeball he had with him at it. Since the Poliwag was not in a good condition, it went straight into its Pokeball.

�Go Poliwag! Use Water Gun!� Kain shouted, releasing a Pokeball from his hands as it stood in front of the gigantic Pokemon. It fired a crystal clear beam of water, pushing the Onix back a bit.

�Oooooonnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiixxxxxxxxxxxxx!� the Onix boomed, shaking the ground.

�Kain, I don�t think this is a good idea�� Sara suggested.

�Keep on going! Rapid Fire Water Gun!� Kain roared. The Poliwag fired several beams of water at the rock serpent, it didn�t seem to help. Suddenly a blue light began to circle Poliwag. A grin started to form on Kain�s face. �Finish it off! Water Gun!� Kain shouted in the loudest voice he can speak out. The newly evolved Poliwhirl stood there, then the spiral on it�s belly began to spin. It started to spin faster and faster, soon it was just a whir, water began to shoot out from the middle, then it grew bigger and bigger, soon a streak of water as big as it�s belly came blasting out, and the Onix that was weakened fell down. Kain threw a pokeball at the Onix.

�Here you go.� Kain said in a gentle voice as he presented the pokeball to Sara.

�Thank you Kain.� Sara replied, she moved a little closer to Kain, and kissed Kain on the cheek. Kain began to grow bright red, then they began to walk towards the department. They were back with 3 bags of clothes, and another bag with Yuna�s present, it was a Jigglypuff doll, something that Yuna wanted ever since she saw the commercial selling it.

Kain got home and began to write in his diary. He smiled as he wrote the last event. He shut the book tight and closed the lights.

~*~
Thats pretty big in word, about 4 and a half pages long I am expecting replies so REPLY!

Kain - Pichu, Poliwhirl

Sara - Azurill, Onix
Back to top Go down
http://katsu14.deviantart.com/
Satoshi Erika
Admin
Satoshi Erika

Location : I lived in Osaka City, Osaka Japan for 10 years and then moved to California in North America

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation of Pokemon   The New Generation of Pokemon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:45 am

Back in Pallet Town�

�Here Yuna!� Sara shoved the Jigglypuff doll into the hands of Yuna.

�Wow! Thank you Sara!� Yuna embraced her friend. Kain was in the living room eating a chocolate chip cookie whilst Sara spent a couple of minutes upstairs with Yuna. After a few minutes, Sara was walking to the lab with Kain.

�It�s getting late, I think we�d better head home�� Sara suggested.

�Yea, would you mind me coming for a sleepover tonight?� Kain asked.

�If my mum lets me, sure.� Sara replied.

Kain began to move closer to Sara, his hand approaching her hand. Just when he thought he was going to hold her hand for the rest of the trip, she scratched her head with the hand. Kain went for another go, this time succeeding.

�Well, while you ask your mum I can go pack my stuff!� Kain said, he quickly ran off to his house and packed some spare clothes.

�So Sara, let your friend come if you wish.� Sara�s mum replied.

� It�s BOY-friend.� Sara replied. She giggled.

�Would you like me to prepare a double bed for you?� Her mum asked.

�Yea sure�� Sara giggled. She switched to the TV, and began to scroll through the channels until it was the Cartoon Channel where she watched the Pichu Bros.

Then the doorbell rang.
Sara rushed to the door and opened it up; Kain was there with a small grey backpack.

�Um, we�re short of beds so if you sleep you�ll have to sleep on a double bed with Sara.� Sara�s mum said, washing the dishes. �Have a seat.�

Sara took Kain to the room they were sleeping in; Kain dropped his backpack down on the floor and changed into his pajamas. They went outside to watch the TV and laughed at the Pichu Bros fooling around.

Impatiently, Sara switched to another channel, then they began to get sleepy, and Kain crossed his fingers for Sara leaning on his shoulder. Amazingly, Sara had started to get sleepy and she DID lie on Kain�s shoulder.

�Whoa� this is perfect! I get a double bed with Sara and now she sleeps on my shoulder!� Kain thought, he began to glow bright red. Soon he began to sleep too.

�Kids nowadays�� Sara�s mum said, she turned the tap on and washed her hands.

Next Morning, Kain woke up and found Sara sleeping next to him.

�Got to go now, bye!� Kain whispered, he stopped for while, thinking if he should kiss Sara, he leaned over to her cheek and kissed her.

Kain went back home, pulled a new red t-shirt over him and a pair of black shorts that reached his knees; he proceeded to the lab to pick a Pokemon.

�Hello there Kain!� Gary shouted. Kain walked in, looking at the cybernetic room around him. Posters of Pokemon were hung around, each with a little explanation.

�Hey, I caught these Pokemon recently in Hoenn, I�d like to give one to you.� Gary said. He took a Pokeball off a silver desk and handed it Kain. �It�s called a Bagon.�

�Cool!� Kain said, letting it free.

�Bagon! Ba!� it yelled. Kain bent down to pat his head.

�Here�s your Pokedex and a couple of spare Pokeballs.� Gary took a red device and a few Pokeballs off his drawer. Kain took a glimpse and saw it was crowded with Pokeballs and Pokedexes.

�Hey Kain!� Sara shouted, she opened the door and rushed in to the lab. She went to see the new Professor and took a Pokeball and Pokedex from him.

�Lets see what I�ve got!� Sara said, she dropped her Pokeball, and out came a Horsea!

�Quick! In the Pokeball!� Kain cried out. Sara took immediate actions and withdrew Horsea.

�Wish you luck on your journey guys!� Gary shouted as the �couple� went through the door.

�Hey guys!� Yuna shouted. She had blonde hair tied up in a ponytail and dressed like a 5 year old with a pink t-shirt and blue jeans.

�Hey Yuna!� Sara shouted, waving her hand. Yuna ran towards her best friend, and showed her six Pokeballs.

�Wow! You�ve got 6 Pokeballs with Pokemon already?� Sara asked.

�Yea, LOSER!� Yuna commented.

�Hey no one says that to my girlfriend!� Kain shouted. Then he covered his mouth, he was really embarrassed.

�OK� 3 on 3 match� Yuna replied with a grin.

�Go Kain! I hope this will get you to beat HER up!� Sara tossed the Pokeball containing Onix to Kain. Kain grinned.

�Go ONIX!� Kain yelled. He threw a Pokeball towards the ground, a red beam shot out and it formed a rock serpent.

�Oh I am so scared�� Yuna replied sarcastically. �Go Nidorina!�

�What�s she doing with a Nidorina?� Sara said, shocked.

�Don�t worry, I�ll help you beat her up! Earthquake!� Kain shouted. Onix began to slam itself down on the ground a few times, Nidorina flipped over, weakened.

�Oh yea! Go Oddish!� Yuna threw a Pokeball and out came an Oddish, surprisingly; it was bigger and looked stronger than the rest of the Oddish.

�WRAP!� Kain yelled. He knew that this move won�t do much damage, but it�s his only way to survive such a tough looking Oddish.

�Absorb before it gets the chance to!� Yuna commanded.

Onix closed up onto Oddish, wrapping itself around the little Pokemon, it started to tighten the grip, and soon Oddish was wrapped up.

�Finish it with Tackle after that!� Kain exclaimed. After a couple of seconds, Oddish fell weak, trying to move. Onix charged forward and knocked it out.

�Grrrr!� Yuna replied angrily. �Say Good Bye! Sara�s Boyfriend! Go Marshstomp! Water Gun!�

Marshstomp fired a blast of water hurling into the giant serpent, knocking it out.

�Ha!� Yuna teased.

�Go Poliwhirl!� Kain threw a Pokeball hurling at the ground. Then a navy blue Pokemon appeared. �Double Slap!�

Poliwhirl jumped across the grassy land and slapped Marshstomp repeatedly.

�WATER�� Yuna began.

�Water�� Kain started.

�GUN!� They both shouted.

Both Pokemon blasted gallons of water at each other, hoping that one of them will get weak. Marshstomp started to get pushed back a bit. A grin appeared on Kain�s face.

Marshstomp was knocked back, and Poliwhirl stood exhausted.

�Great Job Poliwhirl!� Kain bent down to hug his Pokemon, throwing the Pokeball with Onix at Sara.

�I guess we�d better be on the road!� Sara suggested.

�Yea why not?� Kain asked. They began to head North, towards Viridian City, Pikachu began to run back to the Ketchum household as the 2 kids walked towards there next destination.

�You know, maybe we can try renting a room in the Pokemon Center!� Kain replied excitedly.

�Yea, Dad always did that!� Sara said. They went to the Pokemon Center and dropped their Pokeballs on a tray.

�I�ll be back in a minute with your Pokemon as good as new!� the Nurse replied. �Oh by the way, my name is Joy, Nurse Joy�

Kain went to the cafeteria to get some hot soup, he settled on a table with Sara as they began to drink the soup.

�Here are your Pokemon.� Nurse Joy said, handing a box of Pokeballs to the kids, they were in boxes stacked one on top another, seeing as they had to be given out to many trainers.

After their nice hot soup, they decided to go west to catch some Pokemon.

�Not a very good start eh?� Sara asked.

�Yea, not the best, but still better than nothing.� Kain replied.

�Look! Those are Nidoran!� Sara exclaimed, she pointed to 2 Pokemon, one purple and one sky blue in color.

�Let�s catch�em!� Kain suggested.

The Nidorans looked at each other, hoping they won�t get caught.

�Don�t catch them! They�re happy with the way they are!� Sara whispered. Suddenly, the Nidoran walked forward towards the couple.

�Nido Nido!� The Nidoran Male yelled. It knocked the Pokeball of Kain�s hand and pressed the button to get in. The same happened with the Nidoran Female.

�Woo hoo! We caught Pokemon!� They did a victory dance, but they realized that it was not a very good place to do one. Two shadows stood in front of Kain and Sara.

�To protect the world from some stupid nation.�

�To unite all people to a team formation�

�To steal your ugly oven glove�

�And throw it up to the stars above!�

�Ok, that�s a pretty good poem,� Kain and Sara commented, walking away from the shadows, and proceeding towards the Pokemart.

�Stop right there!� The first shadow yelled a Pokeball was released from his hand, and now a Magmar stood in front of the male shadow. A Jynx stood in front of the female shadow.

�Flame Thrower!� The male shouted.

�Ice Beam!� The female commanded.

A red and white streak of energy launched off from the Pokemon�s mouth, hurling into the group, lucky for them, the ice hit them first, and the fire then burned the ice.

�You�ll have to think with logic mates. Too bad you can�t figure out logic but you�re good at poetry.� Kain teased. Bagon stood in front of him, waiting for a command. �Use your Rage attack!�

Bagon began to glow red as it tackled into Magmar, it bounced off.

�Flamethrower!� the male shadow commanded.

Magmar shot a huge streak of flame at Bagon. Bagon absorbed the energy into its coat of energy; it ran forward into Magmar, this time knocking it out.

�Yay!� Kain exclaimed doing a victory dance. �Now to deal with YOU!�

Kain pointed at the female shadow.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Erika
Admin
Satoshi Erika

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation of Pokemon   The New Generation of Pokemon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:28 am

�Um� I�ll deal with you later kid!� The female shadow ran for her life, recallinher Jynx.

�That was quick�� Kain replied.

�Bagon Ba!� Bagon tugged onto Kain�s knee length shorts.

�He�s ill�� Sara said.

�To the Pokemon Center!� Kain picked him up and ran as fast he can to the Pokemon Center�

�Relax, your Bagon will be alright, you�re pushing him to battle a bit to hard, and this is what caused it.� Joy said, putting back a few medical records on a shelf. Kain wasn�t very happy, and sat on a bench leaning next to the tiled walls.

�Kain, it�s okay, Pokemon Trainers learn by mistakes.� Sara said, trying to cheer him up.

�But Bagon� I had done this� being a Pokemon Trainer is so tough�� Kain said. He unclipped his Pokeballs of his belt and he took his Pokedex and Trainer Card left them with Sara, then he walked out of the doors.

�Kain!� Sara shouted, picking up Kain�s belongings and rushed out of the door taking Bagon by on her arms. Bagon had recovered.

�Ba Ba Gon!� Bagon yelled.

�Huh?� Sara asked confused. Then, her Pokedex�s translator activated.

�I Have a Plan.� It said in a robotic voice.

�Ok, do it! GO Bagon! You can do it!� Sara cheered. Bagon jumped off her arm and ran towards Pallet Town.
�BAGON!!!!!!!!� Bagon yelled with his largest voice as his voice echoed.
�Salamence!� a dragon like Pokemon replied all the way in Hoenn. It flapped its wings a few times, and soon he took off, gliding across the sea, as the water formed a slight U-shape while it glided.

Within minutes, the Salamence was above its son.

�Bagon Ba!� Bagon yelled from the ground. The Salamence swooped down and Bagon hopped on, Salamence flapped it�s wings, leafs fluttering around with the wind as he flapped.

Bagon and Salamence hovered above Kain.

�Bagon?� Kain asked, surprisingly.

�Bagon Ba!� Bagon indicated, pointing to Salamence.

�But Bagon, after what I�ve done to you!� Kain refused, he began to turn, and then Salamence grabbed him and settled him on his back.

�SALAMENCE!� it roared. It jetted off into the air, Kain holding on tight.

�Bagon! You forgive me?� Kain asked.

�Ba!� It nodded it�s head, as they flew on the Salamence, hovering above the region of Kanto, after about 15 minutes, Kain was right next to the Pokemon Center with Bagon, Pichu and all the others were standing in front of the doors, welcoming him back to the group. Kain smiled.

�Are you Kain Ketchum and are you Sara Willington?� Nurse Joy asked.

�Yea� They both replied.

�Professor Oak wants to find you.� Nurse Joy went back into the Pokemon Center.

Inside the Pokemon Center�

�Hey Professor!� Kain greeted.

�Umm� Kain, Sara you weren�t supposed to start with the Pokemon I gave you, you were supposed to use these Pokemon, but I didn�t have any, so I�ll give you them now.�

�OK Professor, but may I deposit some Pokemon first?� Kain asked

�Me too.� Sara said, readying a Pokeball to put on the Pokeball teleporter. �I�d like to deposit my Onix.�

�And I�d like to deposit my Nidoran.� Kain put a Pokeball on the tray, as the Pokeballs disappeared in a flash of light.

�Now, Kain, you idolize your father, I�d like you to take care of his Charizard�s baby Charmander, Sara, I left my son with the choice of Squirtle seeing as I want him to be like me, you�re left with Bulbasaur.� 2 Pokeballs containing a Charmander and a Bulbasaur replaced the Pokeballs of Onix and a Nidoran Male. The trainers took their Pokeballs respectively.

�Bagon!� Charmander�s Pokeball dropped from the tray as Bagon freed him.

�Char!� Charmander yawned. It was about the same size as Bagon, only a little taller.

�Pichu Pi!� Pichu happily played with the Pokemon, Poliwhirl was invited too.

�I guess I�ll do that with my Pokemon�� Sara said, letting them free. The Pokemon began leading the way to the forest, crossing their fingers for some bird Pokemon.

�Pidgey!!!!!!� A Pidgey yelled desperately as a Fearow closed up onto it.

�Look! Go get�em Charmander! Pichu jump onto Charmander�s head!� Kain commanded. Pichu leaped onto Charmander�s head, as they proceeded towards the Fearow. Charmander launched an Ember attack whilst Pichu launched a Thunder Shock. Fearow was fried dropping down.

Pidgey began to land, thanking Pichu and Charmander.

�Go Pokeball!� Kain yelled, freeing a Pokeball from his clutch, it hit Pidgey, sucked it in, and it wobbled, after wobbling for 5 seconds, the button glowed red for a while and then it returned to normal.
�I caught a Pidgey!!!!� Kain yelled. Nearly the whole city can hear him, He let Pidgey out, as it flapped it wings following the Pokemon in the lead.

�Watch out guys!� Kain said. They were in Viridian Forest, Bulbasaur would cut any branches in the way if necessary with its Vine Whip attack, and Charmander would do the same except with its scratch attack. They soon reached a sign. It said:

�PROCEED WITH CAUTION! BEEDRILL NESTS AHEAD�

�You see that? I think we�ll need to train up our Pokemon for a while first.� Sara suggested. A few Caterpie and Weedle were wandering around. The Pokemon each took a Pokemon to fight with, fainting the caterpillar Pokemon.

�I think we�ve been training long enough� I really want to kick some butts.� Kain said, leading his party of Pokemon as they entered the Danger Zone.

A few Beedrill buzzed around, and one slightly bigger one aimed for Kain.

�AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!� Kain yelled at the top of his lungs, Charmander, Pidgey, Poliwhirl, Pichu and Bagon jumped up to attack the bee, but the Beedrill fended them off.

�CHAR!!!� Charmander yelled, it blasted a spiral of fire at Beedrill, but Beedrill dodged it.

�Beedrill!� It buzzed, it turned its stinger towards Charmander, a blasted a flurry of needles at him, Charmander tried to defend himself by crossing his arms in front of him.

�Razor Leaf!� Sara ordered. Bulbasaur ran to the side and blasted a flurry of leaves from its bulb. It hit the Beedrill, knocking it out, but a few more come out for backup.

�I see with my little eyes, something that begins with t�� Kain started. �And the T stands for Trouble! Recall all your Pokemon, we�re going to have to take it the dangerous way.

�Okay�� Sara replied, unsure of what will happen next, but obediently, she withdrew her Pokemon into their respective Pokeballs.

�Hold on tight!� Kain said, putting his hand around Sara�s waist, they dashed under the flock of Beedrill, but the peace wasn�t for long, a Scyther guarded the doors of the exit, growling at Kain.

�Like I�m scared of you!� Kain roared, thrusting the Pokeball that contained Charmander at the ground.

�Char!� Charmander roared, mimicking its owner as it growled at the mantis-like Pokemon.

�Scyther!� Scyther charged forward, and then just before it had the chance to do anything, a blast of ice knocked his scythe off. �Scytha!� It yelled in pain.

�Team Rocket is everything you fear!�

�Hand those Pokemon over, or a gun will draw near!�

�So prepare to battle�

�Or we�ll beat you double�

�Haze!�

�Heat!�

�Hey cool, you actually got the poem finished! So what do you want?� Sara asked in a loud voice.

�Simple, this Scyther is the legendary protector of the forest, even one little hair of him is more expensive than that little house you�ve got in Pallet Town.� Haze, the female shadow said.

�Can�t you see that its color is different?� Heat asked.

Kain examined the Scyther, it was different in color.

�So this is a shiny Pokemon� Just like my dad�s Noctowl�� Kain said, surprised.

�We�ve got to save it!� Sara snapped, the duo rushed towards the Scyther, but Team Rocket made it there first.

�Ha! You�re mine Scyther!� Heat said, his Magmar blasted a huge fire at the mantis, leaving it fried. Heat smirked.

�Go Rocket Ball!� Heat thrust a Pokeball at Scyther, but this Pokeball was different, it was the same size, but instead of a red top, it had a black top, it also had a red �R� on the front.

A grey beam of light shot at Scyther instead of the familiar red one, Scyther�s eyes glowed red for a second before it went inside its new home.

�NO!� Kain yelled, he leaped forward, trying to grab the Pokeball that contained Scyther from the villains, but it was useless.

�Good Bye!� Heat and Hazel took out a Rocket Ball that contained a majestic blue bird.

�Cuuuu!� it cried, it lifted off into the air with Heat and Hazel on it.

�Hey did I just see an Articuno?� Sara asked.

�I think so� but lets bother with getting that Scyther�� Kain suggested.

�No, why don�t we go to Pewter City?� Sara asked.

�No! Get that Scyther!� Kain roared.

�Look, our Pokemon are pretty weak now, we should get some rest�

�Oh yea, I forgot�� Kain said stubbornly as they headed towards the Pewter City Pokemon Center.

�Welcome to the Pokemon Center, my name is Joy, can I do anything?�

�Huh? I didn�t see you go here just now!� Kain said.

�The one you met in Viridian City was my cousin!� Joy said, taking the Pokeballs of the trainers as she settled them on a tray.

�Wow, so are all the nurses throughout the Pokemon World called Joy?� Kain asked.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Erika
Admin
Satoshi Erika

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation of Pokemon   The New Generation of Pokemon I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:43 am

Part 2 because of the limit.

�Yea, good thinking, here�s a photo of the stuff.� Joy showed them a photo with over 20 Joys, the only way to tell them apart was to look at the crosses color then Kain noticed a different one.

�Who�s that?� Kain pointed to a Joy with slightly darker colored skin.

�Oh that�s the a Joy in the Orange Islands.� Joy explained.

�Orange Islands?� Kain asked.

�I�ll tell you next morning, get some rest now.� Joy said, dropping a key on the counter for the room Kain and Sara were going to share.

�Well, good night anyway Sara.� Kain said.

�Good Night Kain!� Sara walked over to Kain, and kissed him on the cheek.

�I don�t know where that came from�� Kain commented.

�Kain�� Sara glared at Kain, but then she giggled.

�Haha! Well anyway, I�m going to beat the Gym Leader tomorrow!� Kain said with confidence.

�I am too!� Sara said, She switched her torch off for navigation and put it on a little desk next to her bed.

�Remember in camp? They used to say good night, sleep tight, don�t let the�� Kain began.

Sara began to turn around and she was asleep. Kain tiptoed over and bent down towards Sara.

�I know what you�re doing!� Sara said, delivering a smack across Kain�s face.

�Ow!� Kain said, he quickly jumped into his bed and pulled his blanket up to his chin, within minutes, he was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation of Pokemon   The New Generation of Pokemon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Generation of Pokemon
Page 1 of 1