Animetotheextream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animetotheextream

ultamate anime sourse

HomeExtreame portalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» newbie from Georgia
Animetotheextream rules I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:04 am by foxfifi

» The New Generation of Pokemon
Animetotheextream rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:43 am by Satoshi Erika

» Who do you believe?
Animetotheextream rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:43 am by Satoshi Erika

» Completely Cracked MEP 1 Year Anniversary [ShanSato]
Animetotheextream rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:09 am by Satoshi Erika

» Pokemon - Miru by ~Satoshi Erika
Animetotheextream rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:19 am by Satoshi Erika

» Happy New Years [Moonlight Studios] MEP - NovelShipping
Animetotheextream rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:19 am by Satoshi Erika

» PokeHigurashi - Sinnoh Rika by ~Satoshi Erika
Animetotheextream rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:45 am by Satoshi Erika

» Relationships
Animetotheextream rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:07 am by Satoshi Erika

» Xmas - Christmas Kiss [SatoHika&KeiRika]
Animetotheextream rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:48 am by Satoshi Erika

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Clock
Affiliates

Animetotheextream rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ancient shinigami
Espada
Espada
Ancient shinigami

Animetotheextream rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animetotheextream rules   Animetotheextream rules I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:26 am

1. Read the FAQ for explanations on downloads access and many other issues.
2. Ignorance is not an excuse for violating the rules.
3. Use common sense and respect others. *
4. Spamming is not allowed. no one word replies *
5. Short replies are counted as Spam *
6. No double-posting. *
7. No swearing.
8. Debates and discussions concerning Religion are PROHIBITED. *
9. No Hateful or Violent Material. *
10. Your account may be deleted after 60 days of inactivity, defined as 60 days of not posting. *
11. No advertising / linking to other websites. *
12. 12. No Swearing in the Shoutbox. *
13. Do not bother uploaders without a very good reason. *
14. Read each forum's rules before posting in it.
15. Do not revive topics that have been inactive for more than 60 days without the moderator's permission.
16. This is an English Language forum. Japanese is allowed ONLY if a translation is given. *
17. One account per person.
18. Read FAQ and Upload Guide before uploading.
19. Please don't write in all capitals (LIKE THIS), or in that strange cap/no-cap method which some people use (LikE ThIs). *
20. Art & Literature Forums: 1 topic per art / literary form. *
21. Do not start own Contests without mods approval. *
22. When making any Requests (mirrors, series, b-day wishes, anything) please state your preferred host.
23. Mods/Staff have the right to ignore any requests / questions if they find that you have not read the Rules and/or FAQ
25. Mods keep the right to close any topic if the discussion is getting old and repetitive. A topic can be reopened by a PM request to the mod in charge.

* means that you can find more information about this Rule below.

3. Use common sense and respect others.
Act smart, even if you aren't. Don't press people's buttons (i.e. intentionally try to piss them off). Don't insult other people's beliefs, person, nationality, or race; debate should be primarily intellectual, not emotional. Do not be sexist - chauvinism is just as disgusting as extreme feminism - both behaviors will result in punishment. If a fight/argument begins, do not participate in it - report it to the moderators.

4. Spam is only allowed in designated spamming areas.
Spam, though the definition varies, is a post which fails to contribute to its topic in a meaningful way (i.e. posting "Wow, that's awesome" in an art thread is spam; though it is related to the topic, it fails to contribute to the discussion).
Spam is rather like smoking; it's bad for you, and it makes life unpleasant for those around you; thus, for those of you who enjoy spamming, there is a designated "Spam Thread" in The Discussions lounge

5. Short comments are counted as Spam
So give reasons for your opinion. This also includes commenting on artwork!

6. No double-posting.
Do not reply to your own posts. Or, to put it another way, do not post twice in the same topic unless at least one person has replied since your first post there.

7. No swearing
We don't care how normal it is in your family, but a lot of this forum's members are rather young. We do not want to be responsible for destroying their innocence.

8. Debates and discussions concerning Religion.
We all know that those are potentially explosive topics, rather like a mine field. Stay out of the minefield - mines isn’t its only hazard. Oh, and Rock'n Roll is allowed, in case you were wondering. (<- the lame joke for today)

9. No Disturbing Material
No Posting Violent or threatening or hateful pictures ANYWHERE on these boards. doing so will result in a immediate ban and your account being suspended.

10. No advertising / linking to other websites.
This also includes advertising for other forums and manga/anime sites

11. No Swearing in the Shoutbox.
Swearing and cursing in the shoutbox is unacceptable. if you have a grudge or feel the need to vent out on a fellow member take it in the flaming room.

12. Do not bother uploaders without a very good reason
So do not PM/mail/ask them for mirrors, fixing broken links, updating the series and stuff like that. Read the FAQ instead. Also, "uploaders" refers to both staff and uploading members.
Post about a broken link in the broken link forum and it'll be taken care of.

13. This is an English Language forum. Japanese is allowed ONLY if a translation is given.
It is recommended that you do not violate this rule; failure to do so may result in the Manga titles being listed in Russian. Spelling is not that important, however, so no need to feel bad about it.

14. Please don't write in all capitals (LIKE THIS), or in that strange cap/no-cap method which some people use (LikE ThIs)
Most people find both of them very irritating.

15. Art & Literature Forums: 1 topic per art / literary form
So 1 topic for: drawings, fanfics, own manga, poems, short stories, long stories and other forms. In case of doubt, ask moderator in charge.

16. Do not start own Contests without mods approval
This means no starting a thread like "ART CONTEST!!!<3" without getting approval from the mod(s) of that section. If they say no, don't push it, or you will be punished. You can ask for reasons, but mods have the final say.

Info

Anime Downloads

Anime Downloads are available in the anime downloads forum in the media trade and downloads category. it will be regularly updated by the admin and staff. so if you need something which is not there on the website or the forum just post your request in the request section on these forums.

Manga Downloads

Manga downloads are available in the manga download zone and downloads category.
Back to top Go down
http://animetotheextream.page.tl
Satoshi Erika
Admin
Satoshi Erika

Location : I lived in Osaka City, Osaka Japan for 10 years and then moved to California in North America

PostSubject: Re: Animetotheextream rules   Animetotheextream rules I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:59 am

Yesh I approve those rules my love ^W^
Back to top Go down
http://katsu14.deviantart.com/
Ken
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Ken

PostSubject: Re: Animetotheextream rules   Animetotheextream rules I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:52 pm

1 。ダウンロードの説明を読んでよくある質問へのアクセスやその他多くの問題。
2 。無知は、ルール違反の言い訳ではない。
3 。常識を使用すると他人を尊重する。 *
4 。スパムは許可されません。 * 1つの単語の返信
5 。短い返信スパムとしてカウントされます*
6 。二重投稿はありません。 *
7 。いいえ宣誓。
8 。ディベートや宗教に関する議論を禁止されています。 *
9 。攻撃的または暴力的資料はありません。 *
10 。お客様のアカウントが削除されることがあります後に非アクティブの60日、 60日以内に投稿しないように定義します。 *
11 。広告/他のウェブサイトへのリンク。 *
12 。 12 。いいえShoutbox中に悪態をついた。 *
13 。は非常に正当な理由もなくアップロードもしないでください。 *
14 。これで投稿する前に、各フォーラムの規則をお読みください。
15 。されて60日以上の管理者の許可なしに非表示のあるトピックを復活しないでください。
16 。これは、英語の言語のフォーラムです。日本語翻訳文を与えられた場合にのみ許可されています。 *
17 。 1人あたり1つのアカウント。
18 。アップロードアップロードする前にFAQとガイドを読む。
19 。すべて大文字(のような) 、あるいは、変な帽子には記入しないでください/なしのキャップを使用する方法はいくつかの人々 (のように、これ) 。 *
20 。アート&文学フォーラム:アート1泊1トピック/文学を形成します。 *
21 。改造の許可なしに、自分のコンテストを開始しないでください。 *
22 。リクエストする際は、 ( 、シリーズ、 Bデイ願い鏡、何か)の状態、ご希望のホストしてください。
23 。場合には、ルールおよび/またはよくある質問読んでいないよう見つける改造/スタッフの権利を要求/質問を無視するようにした
25 。古い場合は、議論を繰り返していると右側の任意のトピックに近い改造してください。のトピックを担当するモジュールへの午後のリクエストで再開することができます。

*このルールの詳細については、下記の情報を見つけることができます。

3 。常識を使用すると他人を尊重する。
スマートな行為の場合でも、されていません。人々のボタンを押さないでください(意図的に立腹してください)すなわち。他の人々の信念は、人、国籍、またはレースを侮辱してはいけません。議論は主に、感情は知的する必要があります。性差別的なことしないでください-優越主義と同様に極端なフェミニズムは嫌だ-罰の両方の動作が表示されます。もし戦う/引数が始まると、それに参加していない-は、モデレータに報告。

4 。スパム、スパム、指定エリアでのみ許可されます。
迷惑メールの定義は異なりますが、そのトピックへの有意義な方法で貢献することが失敗した後( "へえ投稿は、 "アートのスレッドでのすごいのですつまりスパムものの、トピックに関連している、それが失敗に貢献するの議論) 。
スパムのようにたばこを吸っているというが、あなたにとって悪いことで、しかもそれらのあなたの周りに不愉快な生活をするため、スパムを楽しむためにいる人なら、そこに指定されている"迷惑メールスレッド"ディスカッションラウンジで

5 。短いコメントを迷惑メールとしてカウントされます
だからあなたの意見の理由を与える。これは、アートワークについてはコメントが含まれています!

6 。二重投稿はありません。
自分の記事には返信しないでください。しない限り、少なくとも1人から返信が届いていますがあなたの最初の投稿または、 2回、同じトピックに投稿しないことを、別の言い方をすれば。

7 。いいえ宣誓
私たちはどのようにあなたの家族にされ、通常は、このフォーラムのメンバーの多くは若くて気にしない。私たちは無実を台無しにした責任にすることはありません。

8 。ディベートや宗教に関する議論。
私たちは皆、その潜在的に爆発的な話題、というような私のフィールドの値は知っている。滞在には、地雷原-地雷の危険性だけではない。ああ、ロックンロール、ケースでは認められているのでしょうか。今日は( < -は、下手なジョーク)

9 。気掛かりな資料なし
いいえ投稿暴力や脅迫や、これらのボードはどこにでも嫌なイメージ。その際には、結果を直ちに禁止するとし、アカウントを停止している。

10 。広告/他のウェブサイトへのリンク。
この広告は、他のフォーラムやマンガ/アニメのサイトが含まれています

11 。いいえShoutbox中に悪態をついた。
宣誓に悪態をshoutboxでは受け入れられません。恨みがある場合はそれを取るか、炎の部屋には必要なのは仲間のメンバーに出はけ口に感じています。

12 。は非常に正当な理由もなくアップロードもしないでください
だから午後はありません/メール/鏡のよう依頼、リンク切れの修正は、シリーズやそのようなものを更新。 FAQを読む代わりに。また、 "アップロード"の両方をアップロードするスタッフやメンバーを指します。
壊れたリンクをフォーラムに投稿についてのリンクとその気にされます。

13 。これは、英語の言語のフォーラムです。日本語翻訳文を与えられた場合にのみ許可されています。
それは、この規則に違反することはありません。故障の恐れがありますので、マンガのタイトルをロシア語で記載されることをお勧めします。スペルチェックが重要なのは、しかし、それを感じる必要はありません悪いことではない。

14 。すべて大文字(のような) 、あるいは、変な帽子には記入しないでください/なしのキャップを使用する方法はいくつかの人々 (のような)
ほとんどの人は、どちらも非常に刺激して下さい。

15 。アート&文学フォーラム:アート1泊1トピック/文学フォーム
だから1のトピック:図面、 fanfics 、自身のマンガ、詩、短編小説、長いストーリーや他の形態。疑わしい場合は、担当の管理者にお尋ねください。

16 。改造の許可なしに、自分のコンテストを開始しないでください
これは"のように、スレッドを開始することを意味アートコンテスト! < 3 "の承認を得ることなく、そのセクション(秒)のモジュール。場合はない、と言うか、を押していないのですが、処罰される。あなたの理由を求めることができますが、最終的な決定権を改造している。

インフォメーション

アニメをダウンロードする

アニメのダウンロードファイルは、メディアの貿易、ダウンロードカテゴリには、アニメのダウンロードフォーラムにご利用いただけます。それは、管理者やスタッフが定期的に更新されます。ので、その場合は、ウェブサイトやフォーラムでは、これらのお客様のリクエストは、リクエストのセクションでは、フォーラムの投稿ではない何かが必要です。

マンガをダウンロードする

マンガのダウンロードファイルは、マンガのダウンロードゾーン、ダウンロードカテゴリーでご利用いただけます。
Back to top Go down
http://faceless-evo.ucoz.com
Satoshi Erika
Admin
Satoshi Erika

Location : I lived in Osaka City, Osaka Japan for 10 years and then moved to California in North America

PostSubject: Re: Animetotheextream rules   Animetotheextream rules I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:49 pm

Awesome thankies for making a version of it which I can understand fully well as we say in Japan...

ありがとうございました ^ 0 ^
Back to top Go down
http://katsu14.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animetotheextream rules   Animetotheextream rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animetotheextream rules
Page 1 of 1