Animetotheextream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animetotheextream

ultamate anime sourse

HomeExtreame portalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» newbie from Georgia
Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:04 am by foxfifi

» The New Generation of Pokemon
Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:43 am by Satoshi Erika

» Who do you believe?
Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:43 am by Satoshi Erika

» Completely Cracked MEP 1 Year Anniversary [ShanSato]
Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:09 am by Satoshi Erika

» Pokemon - Miru by ~Satoshi Erika
Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:19 am by Satoshi Erika

» Happy New Years [Moonlight Studios] MEP - NovelShipping
Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:19 am by Satoshi Erika

» PokeHigurashi - Sinnoh Rika by ~Satoshi Erika
Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:45 am by Satoshi Erika

» Relationships
Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:07 am by Satoshi Erika

» Xmas - Christmas Kiss [SatoHika&KeiRika]
Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:48 am by Satoshi Erika

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Clock
Affiliates

Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hussein Fatal
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hussein Fatal

Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior   Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:01 pm

Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior 8yrjom0l

The Reverse World is a world that accepts pollution from the Real World in the form of poison so that the environmental balance of the Real World isn't destroyed by air pollution. Giratina looks upon Dialga and Palkia as its enemies, because the effects of contamination in the Reverse World have increased as a consequence of last year's time-space clash. Dialga, who is resting at a lake, is attacked from the Reverse World by Giratina and dragged to the Reverse World, and Shaymin, who is at the scene, also gets caught up. Escape is impossible for Dialga, but Shaymin manages to escape by absorbing the poison that's all over the Reverse World and exploding. When it does, it opens a hole in the Reverse World, and Dialga and Shaymin escape. While escaping, Dialga places the Reverse World in a time loop, closing it so Giratina can't enter the Real World.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NSK0R26Z
Back to top Go down
Ancient shinigami
Espada
Espada
Ancient shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior   Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:58 pm

is it dubbed or subbed
Back to top Go down
http://animetotheextream.page.tl
Hussein Fatal
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hussein Fatal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior   Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:57 am

Oh its dubbed ^^
Back to top Go down
Ancient shinigami
Espada
Espada
Ancient shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior   Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:34 pm

yeah i know the movie is great thanks for the upload keep uploading dubbed anime hussien
Back to top Go down
Hussein Fatal
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hussein Fatal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior   Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:53 am

Glad you like it. You want more dubbed anime? sweet, I'll see what I can do. Cool
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Erika
Admin
Satoshi Erika

Location : I lived in Osaka City, Osaka Japan for 10 years and then moved to California in North America

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior   Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Awesome thankies for uploading this ^W^
Back to top Go down
http://katsu14.deviantart.com/
Ancient shinigami
Espada
Espada
Ancient shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior   Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:09 pm

thanks again hussein i hope u can get more
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Erika
Admin
Satoshi Erika

Location : I lived in Osaka City, Osaka Japan for 10 years and then moved to California in North America

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior   Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:50 am

Yesh same here ^w^
Back to top Go down
http://katsu14.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior   Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1