Animetotheextream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animetotheextream

ultamate anime sourse

HomeExtreame portalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» newbie from Georgia
Novelshipping - Come Back Shinji I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:04 am by foxfifi

» The New Generation of Pokemon
Novelshipping - Come Back Shinji I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:43 am by Satoshi Erika

» Who do you believe?
Novelshipping - Come Back Shinji I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:43 am by Satoshi Erika

» Completely Cracked MEP 1 Year Anniversary [ShanSato]
Novelshipping - Come Back Shinji I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:09 am by Satoshi Erika

» Pokemon - Miru by ~Satoshi Erika
Novelshipping - Come Back Shinji I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:19 am by Satoshi Erika

» Happy New Years [Moonlight Studios] MEP - NovelShipping
Novelshipping - Come Back Shinji I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:19 am by Satoshi Erika

» PokeHigurashi - Sinnoh Rika by ~Satoshi Erika
Novelshipping - Come Back Shinji I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:45 am by Satoshi Erika

» Relationships
Novelshipping - Come Back Shinji I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:07 am by Satoshi Erika

» Xmas - Christmas Kiss [SatoHika&KeiRika]
Novelshipping - Come Back Shinji I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:48 am by Satoshi Erika

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Clock
Affiliates

Novelshipping - Come Back Shinji

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Erika
Admin
Satoshi Erika

Location : I lived in Osaka City, Osaka Japan for 10 years and then moved to California in North America

Novelshipping - Come Back Shinji Empty
PostSubject: Novelshipping - Come Back Shinji   Novelshipping - Come Back Shinji I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:14 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yykgIbv5pcc

Add backup plz
https://www.youtube.com/user/SatoshiErika3

♥️THIS VIDEO IS PURELY FAN-MADE AND IS IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH THE MUSICAL ARTIST OR ANIME COMPANY IN ANY WAY. I DO NOT CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF ANY ANIME SERIES, CHARACTER OR SONG USED IN IT.♥️

►A NekoPikachu Production
ღAnime: Dude if ya haven't heard of this anime then...you've been hiding under a rock..
ღMain Song: Come Back Now
ღEnding Clip: 009 - The PokeEnsured-Victory Manual
ღCouple: Novelshipping (Shinji/Paul & Kasumi/Misty)
ღClips from: "OK" Opening sequence, "Together" opening sequence, Mastermind of Mirage PokeSpecial, Hoso 002, Episode 3, Episode 9, Episode 10, Episode 23, Episode 162, Episode 275, AG044, AG135, DP006, DP015, DP016, DP052, and DP100.
ღTool Used: Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

►The Story:
✖️ Kasumi met Shinji. Shinji met Kasumi. All their meetings have been full of anger and annoyance. Shinji likes to lie to Kasumi, but she doesn't like that and threatens him with her mallet. Along the way, the girl awaits for their encounters.

When people ask about them, she tells them that she doesn't believe that she'd get involved with a person like him. Though she keeps her feelings deep inside.

Later on she stopped waiting for their fateful encounter so she like tries to find him and follows him secretly. All the while she had been dreaming of giving a gift to him.

So she follows him to this place where she fell and is hanging on for dear life. When she falls, she thinks it's all over, but Shinji saves her.

She gives him a handkerchief which he accepts without a word and leaves her.

A while later, Kasumi is still thinking of him. Wondering if she should continue her pursuing the cold man. She didn't know what happened but a bell was thrown to her face.

It was Shinji.

►Creator Comments:
ღ Anyways~ I finished my first NovelShipping AMV.

As some of you know, I went through an "OMGJOHNNY" phase during these last few weeks since I met him at my first con. Johnny Yong Bosch is the lead singer in this band and is awesome!

Soo I listened to their Red Stripes, White Lights album and found this song~ Very Happy GO LISTEN TO THEM!

Thought it was an awesome song for NovelShipping. It was short, awesome, and yep!

I'm sorry about the opening...my brain just..shut down when I did that...so enjoy the half-assed op. DX
I'm actually pleased with the masking, except for one part. Shinji likes to be loose in masking procedures...

Yep, a lot of you know I've been busy with making this all week. I was like fired up when I saw those Novel fanarts last week. Also that NovelShipping got 3rd place in the Shipping Face-Off thread.

Enjoy~

Ako ay Iyo, Satoshi/Shii-chan. ^w^
Back to top Go down
http://katsu14.deviantart.com/
Hussein Fatal
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hussein Fatal

PostSubject: Re: Novelshipping - Come Back Shinji   Novelshipping - Come Back Shinji I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:27 pm

Whoa, all that masking you did was cool and innovative. Very unique. Its like watching an mini episode with all the stuff you did, plots and all. Love the vid and the music done by Johnny Y. Bosch himself and his band. I got to hear the song more this time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Erika
Admin
Satoshi Erika

Location : I lived in Osaka City, Osaka Japan for 10 years and then moved to California in North America

PostSubject: Re: Novelshipping - Come Back Shinji   Novelshipping - Come Back Shinji I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:28 pm

Hussein Fatal wrote:
Whoa, all that masking you did was cool and innovative. Very unique. Its like watching an mini episode with all the stuff you did, plots and all. Love the vid and the music done by Johnny Y. Bosch himself and his band. I got to hear the song more this time. Very Happy

X3 Thanks! The finishing effect for the masking came out really cool but I was struggling to find that kind of scene to fit Misty's position and when I found it I was like, "YEAH!" xD

And thanks so much for likeing my music choice, be sure to hear more songs done by Johnny Y. Bosch because the fangirl inside of me squees for it~ X3
Back to top Go down
Hussein Fatal
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hussein Fatal

PostSubject: Re: Novelshipping - Come Back Shinji   Novelshipping - Come Back Shinji I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:12 pm

well i've been lookin all over for the album and still havent found it. so theres only one thing that i'm gonna have to depend on in this situation........torrents. gah Mad
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Erika
Admin
Satoshi Erika

PostSubject: Re: Novelshipping - Come Back Shinji   Novelshipping - Come Back Shinji I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Yesh that's your only way >w<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Novelshipping - Come Back Shinji   Novelshipping - Come Back Shinji I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Novelshipping - Come Back Shinji
Page 1 of 1