Animetotheextream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animetotheextream

ultamate anime sourse

HomeExtreame portalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» newbie from Georgia
KeiRika - B*i*g R*k* 2 L*f* I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:04 am by foxfifi

» The New Generation of Pokemon
KeiRika - B*i*g R*k* 2 L*f* I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:43 am by Satoshi Erika

» Who do you believe?
KeiRika - B*i*g R*k* 2 L*f* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:43 am by Satoshi Erika

» Completely Cracked MEP 1 Year Anniversary [ShanSato]
KeiRika - B*i*g R*k* 2 L*f* I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:09 am by Satoshi Erika

» Pokemon - Miru by ~Satoshi Erika
KeiRika - B*i*g R*k* 2 L*f* I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:19 am by Satoshi Erika

» Happy New Years [Moonlight Studios] MEP - NovelShipping
KeiRika - B*i*g R*k* 2 L*f* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:19 am by Satoshi Erika

» PokeHigurashi - Sinnoh Rika by ~Satoshi Erika
KeiRika - B*i*g R*k* 2 L*f* I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:45 am by Satoshi Erika

» Relationships
KeiRika - B*i*g R*k* 2 L*f* I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:07 am by Satoshi Erika

» Xmas - Christmas Kiss [SatoHika&KeiRika]
KeiRika - B*i*g R*k* 2 L*f* I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:48 am by Satoshi Erika

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Clock
Affiliates

KeiRika - B*i*g R*k* 2 L*f*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Erika
Admin
Satoshi Erika

Location : I lived in Osaka City, Osaka Japan for 10 years and then moved to California in North America

KeiRika - B*i*g R*k* 2 L*f* Empty
PostSubject: KeiRika - B*i*g R*k* 2 L*f*   KeiRika - B*i*g R*k* 2 L*f* I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:24 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biTMe8g0l2s

♥️THIS VIDEO IS PURELY FAN-MADE AND IS IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH THE MUSICAL ARTIST OR ANIME COMPANY IN ANY WAY. I DO NOT CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF ANY ANIME SERIES, CHARACTER OR SONG USED IN IT.♥️

ღAnime: Higu
ღSong: B*i*g M* 2 L*f*
ღEnding Clip: Higu 025
ღClips used: Higu OP, Kai OP, Kai END, Rei OP, Nekogoroshi-hen, Higu 004, Higu 007, Higu 013, Higu 025, Kai 001, Kai 002, Kai 004, Kai 006, Kai 008, Kai 009, Kai 010, Kai 013, Kai 020, Rei 001, and Takeshi from Ever17 lines.
ღDedicated to: kozumi555 & NightmareNny777. THE KEIRIKA TRIO!
ღProgram: Sony Vegas 8.0

►Story
✖️ Rika remembers all the times she's been with Keiichi while looking outside and drinking her Bernkastel wine. They were happy and sad times. She couldn't forget them and she couldn't forget him.

She wants him to save her from the dark that surrounds her and to bring her to the light. There were times that she wanted to save him, but couldn't and she regrets that. Rika doesn't want Keiichi to leave her...she tries her hardest to prevent any deaths...especially his.

Now she's in another world.

She realizes how much he means to her and tries to go looking for him. She hopes that he didn't get shot like in that one world. Suddenly, he hears her name being called and there he was...

Keiichi tells her to believe in miracles and the keep on going.

Rika wipes her tears and smiles at him.

►Creator Comments:
✖️ Nya~ I finally made another KeiRika video! Kozumi's newest vid really inspired me to~ There will be more after this! As soon as I get some other vids down. -coughwheeloffortuneyourstoholdcough-

✖️ KeiRika spread the love. Very Happy

✖️ I'm soo surprised that the lipsyncing at the end was like dead on. I was like "OMGO_O"

✖️ The last two lines being said...cough...they're from Ever17. I just had to add there! The sayings really fit what they were going through.. Yes, Keiichi is in Ever17...well his voice. Takeshi Kurenai luv. Very Happy

ღ Ako Ay Iyo, Satoshi-kun~
Back to top Go down
http://katsu14.deviantart.com/
Hussein Fatal
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hussein Fatal

PostSubject: Re: KeiRika - B*i*g R*k* 2 L*f*   KeiRika - B*i*g R*k* 2 L*f* I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:03 am

Great vid you did along with the story you made. This vid had seem to had some ups and down. and had great music along with it. sweet Cool
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Erika
Admin
Satoshi Erika

Location : I lived in Osaka City, Osaka Japan for 10 years and then moved to California in North America

PostSubject: Re: KeiRika - B*i*g R*k* 2 L*f*   KeiRika - B*i*g R*k* 2 L*f* I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:54 am

Thankies glad everything turned out well in the end ^W^
Back to top Go down
http://katsu14.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KeiRika - B*i*g R*k* 2 L*f*   KeiRika - B*i*g R*k* 2 L*f* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KeiRika - B*i*g R*k* 2 L*f*
Page 1 of 1