Animetotheextream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animetotheextream

ultamate anime sourse

HomeExtreame portalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» newbie from Georgia
Satoshi - W*e*l *f F*r*u*e I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:04 am by foxfifi

» The New Generation of Pokemon
Satoshi - W*e*l *f F*r*u*e I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:43 am by Satoshi Erika

» Who do you believe?
Satoshi - W*e*l *f F*r*u*e I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:43 am by Satoshi Erika

» Completely Cracked MEP 1 Year Anniversary [ShanSato]
Satoshi - W*e*l *f F*r*u*e I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:09 am by Satoshi Erika

» Pokemon - Miru by ~Satoshi Erika
Satoshi - W*e*l *f F*r*u*e I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:19 am by Satoshi Erika

» Happy New Years [Moonlight Studios] MEP - NovelShipping
Satoshi - W*e*l *f F*r*u*e I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:19 am by Satoshi Erika

» PokeHigurashi - Sinnoh Rika by ~Satoshi Erika
Satoshi - W*e*l *f F*r*u*e I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:45 am by Satoshi Erika

» Relationships
Satoshi - W*e*l *f F*r*u*e I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:07 am by Satoshi Erika

» Xmas - Christmas Kiss [SatoHika&KeiRika]
Satoshi - W*e*l *f F*r*u*e I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:48 am by Satoshi Erika

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Clock
Affiliates

Satoshi - W*e*l *f F*r*u*e

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Erika
Admin
Satoshi Erika

Location : I lived in Osaka City, Osaka Japan for 10 years and then moved to California in North America

Satoshi - W*e*l *f F*r*u*e Empty
PostSubject: Satoshi - W*e*l *f F*r*u*e   Satoshi - W*e*l *f F*r*u*e I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:13 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yby-16ak4sE

♥️THIS VIDEO IS PURELY FAN-MADE AND IS IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH THE MUSICAL ARTIST OR ANIME COMPANY IN ANY WAY. I DO NOT CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF ANY ANIME SERIES, CHARACTER OR SONG USED IN IT.♥️

ღAnime: If you haven't heard of this anime...you've been under a rock

ღSong: W*e*l *f F*r*u*e

ღEnding Clip: Movie 8

ღClips used: Aim to be a PokeMaster Opening, Rival Opening, Ready Go Opening, Challenger Opening, PokeSymphonic Medley Opening, Battle Frontier Opening, Spurt Opening, Johto League Champions Opening, Movie 1, Movie 2, Movie 3, Movie 4, Movie 8, Movie 10, Mastermind Special, OK! Promotional Video, Movie 1 Trailer, Movie 2 Trailer, Movie 8 Trailer, Movie 11 Trailer, PM035, PM039, PM063, AG154, AG179, DP006, DP033, DP043, DP053, DP061, DP071, DP072, DP074, DP081, DP085, DP118, and Umineko OP1.

ღDedicated to: Nani4587, SatoshiHyuga , xXLycetteXx, SummerchanX, mayxdrew123, animangaparty, Zinokkio22, SatoshiMely, and a lot of people that have been pestering about this video to me. Hehe. Also...if you're a Satoshi fan. xD

ღLyrics: http://atashi.wordpress.com/2008/04/15/higurashi-no-naku-koro-ni-live-action-movie-opening-theme-wheel-of-fortune-unmei-no-wa/#more-1107

ღProgram: Sony Vegas 8.0

►Creator Comments:
✖️ ...omfg.

✖️ Did I just finish this? Pinch me... Ow! I didn't mean it literally!

✖️ Anyways, it's not another beta! It's actually the finish product! The finish product! I've been working on this video since May 2008 so almost two years. The longest I've ever put off and finish a video and also had a large project file of 1.48MB.

✖️ Well, I'm reallly glad that I don't have to worry about this anymore... though I did have fun making this. If you were talking to me on MSN for the past few weeks than I was working on this video.

✖️ I got this idea for a video when I first learned of this song. I thought of how Rika goes through a lot of stuff before getting to her goal same as Satoshi (even though not as severe) and thought why not make this video. It was a long journey...

✖️I haven't made a Satoshi video since 2006 and that was on WMM. You can see the video on my profile and see how much I've improved since then. xD

✖️Like I said before, in August 2008, my Computer crashed and we had to get a new one so I had to download all my videos from Youtube since I couldn't get the original files back. ;A;

✖️ That's why the footage is all meh in the first few seconds. Also I thought it would be the end of the my old videos especially this one that I loved so much. Glad it survived these almost two years.

✖️Sorry about the middle... I could never find the translations for that part. I only successfully found that one line. ;A;

✖️Enjoy~ 83 I don't know when I'll make another Satoshi tribute since I still have many Shipping videos to finish. Though here you go guys!

ღ Ako Ay Iyo, Satoshi-kun~
Back to top Go down
http://katsu14.deviantart.com/

Satoshi - W*e*l *f F*r*u*e
Page 1 of 1